The Integrative Medicine & Health Committee of India is a body that promotes Integrative Mind, Body & Spirit Medicine & Healthcare systems for the prevention as well as treatment of all illnesses.
Integrative Medicine includes all systems of mind, body & spirit healing and treatment across the world such as Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, Sowa Rigpa, Allopathy, Reiki, Pranic Healing, Crystal Healing, Tai Chi, Shiatsu, Bodywork, Sun Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation, Breathwork, Reflexology, Rolfing, Cupping, Naturotherapy, Physiotherapy, Neurotherapy, Nature Cure, Grounding, Energy Work, Counseling, Acupressure, Accupuncture, Aromatherapy, Essential Oils Therapy, Flower Therapy, Color Therapy, Quantum Healing, Foot Reflexology, Diet & Nutrition, Cleanse Therapy, Herbal Medicine, Herbal Detox, Cranio Sacral Balancing, 5 Elements Therapy, Mineral Therapy, Harmonics Sound Therapy, Radionics Therapy, Music Therapy, Dance Therapy, Frequency Healing, Emotional Freedom & Empowerment Technique, Hypnotherapy, Neuro Lingustic Programming, Regression Therapy, Silva Method of Mind Control, and many others that serve as diagnostic and treatment systems as well, combined in an integrated way as detailed in the video ‘Making New Earth‘ from 1 hr 33 mins onward.
This Integrative Medicine Model was presented by our committee member, Darryl D’Souza from Goa, India on 17th Nov’21 at the BRICS Nation Conference on Integrative Medicine, and it received good appreciation.
Presently, as detailed in the video ‘Making New Earth‘, Integrative Medicine & Health Committees are being set up in every state in India and at the national level as well, to take the movement forward on the ground. If you’re a veteran in Integrative Medicine and would like to be part of the committee at the national or state level, please email us at email@example.com
The mission and vision of the Integrative Medicine Movement is to:
1) Integrate modern systems of medicine such as allopathy with alternative systems of medicine such as homeopathy, complimentary systems of medicine such as diet & nutrition, and the ancient healing sciences such as yoga, ayurveda, unani, siddha, etc. so that the resultant integrated system of medicine & healthcare becomes minimally invasive, scientific, natural, effective, economical, safe, ethical and easy to use by everyone.
2) Propagate the use of Integrative Mind, Body & Spirit Medicine and to promote Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit lifestyle choices.
3) Propagate Preventive Medicine, which emphasizes more on the prevention of diseases than cures, thus helping people improve their immunity first.
4) Take health to the people by setting up Integrative Medicine & Health Centers in every village, town and city, thus facilitating a Decentralized Medicine & Healthcare System.
5) Do health camps and disease reversal workshops across every state of India with the help of our state, district, town and village health committees.
6) Play the role of a whistleblower when Medical Malpractices do more harm than good for the health of people.
7) Integrate personal wellness with the wellness of our soil, water, sunlight, air & living spaces through various awareness programs, meets, conferences and ground level events.
The Integrative Medicine movement in India got formalized and publicized in India for the 1st time in 2007 by NADA (New Age Doctors Association) who did annual Continued Medico-Spiritual Education Conferences for the propagation of Integrative Medicine. It handed the baton to The World United – Doctors’ & Healers’ Association in 2013, who did their last CMSE Conference in 2017.
In 2019 Earth Keepers Connect expanded this scope of personal wellness to include wellness of the soil, water, sunlight, air and living spaces, without which no person or society can have lasting wellness, through their annual conference The New Earth Summit – India’s 1st Integrative Summit on Solutions to our Problems in Health, Food, Farming & Environment.
Below are some pictures and videos of the above events.
The videos of the CMSE Conferences are on this YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1txvMbF0Ub-06z599HDvnA/videos
The videos of The New Earth Summit till 2021 are on our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/TheNewEarthSummit/videos and from 2022 onward are on our Bitchute Channel https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vYKfN1DfSa1X Kindly Subscribe to these channels for new videos.
Details of the current members of the Integrative Medicine & Health Committee of India are on our page The Committee.
Our latest work is in our video below. Please click on the image to watch it, and do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join our teams in different states and cities in India to do this work as well. Thank You.
One thought on “Healing Mind, Body & Spirit”
Science, Truth & Logic should be the basis to create awareness amongst people/citizens, not fear based on media headlines & illogical narratives. LIFE & HEALTH ARE VERY FUNDAMENTAL FOR HUMANS IN SYMBIOSIS WITH NATURE. Satyameva Jayathe (DRTSPR CHANNELS).
Sarvejana Sukhinobavanthu 🙏.
LikeLiked by 1 person